M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thank you to everyone!

I had been looking at M1A's for a while, trying to decide which one to buy. While doing research, I kept clicking on links to this forum. This has been the best info that I found and used. Thank you!

I wanted an multi-role rifle, so I bought a Scout Squad. I knew that I would like this gun but, WOW! I WILL buy at least one more, a STD or NM or SM or M-21 or....maybe ALL. GI6

Thanks to you, your comments and opinions... I cleaned, inspected and lubed it, before going to the range. (Lubri-plate is made near me, in Toledo) I got my first extra mags, CMI's from 44MAG.com, LC ammo from amunitionstore.com , a Turner Sling NM All-Weather Sling is on my Christmas wishlist (or I will buy one on Dec. 26th) and I think the Burris Scout 2x-7x-32mm scope is just what I need.

You guys ROCK! Glad to be here!

·
Administrator
17,179 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Gryphon1963.

DI5

Reactions: Gryphon1963

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Welcome neighbor and congrats on your 1st M14 type. You started with a good one.

I didn't know Lubri-plate was made in OH, good to know.

Reactions: Gryphon1963

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Happy to have you with us, the forum will give you something to do when the Lake Effect snows hit you. You live in some nice country.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Welcome aboard from E. Kentucky.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts