M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered a Minelli M1 Garand stock and I sent them a message saying it would be nice if they brought back the Minelli M14 stock.

They replied saying they are already on order and should be here by the end of August. Ive wanted one of these for a long time!

Tony.

·
Forum Jester
6,926 Posts
i'm waiting for the p17 enfield stocks

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
148 Posts
How do the Minelli garand stocks compare with the new production stocks from the CMP (not the hackberry ones)?

·
Premium Member
15,262 Posts
Got a couple of their stocks on 03s and an 03A4 repro. Absolutely top shelf. Looking forward to picking up a few for M14s.

·
Registered
10,568 Posts
I had a beautiful one for an M1917 Enfield. It came with the handguard clips already installed.

Years ago I had several for the M14. They do not come with any metal, but usually include a matching handguard. Sometimes the wood is well figured, sometimes plain.
20200109_111021.jpg
20200109_111051.jpg
20200109_111130.jpg
20200109_111244.jpg

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
I purchased several through Brownell's. Minelli stocks are direct copies of Winchester military stocks. They include a nice walnut hand guard, but they are supplied without metal. The retail cost was $199. Some of the stocks I got had very nice figure while some were plain. I will buy again.

·
Registered
10,568 Posts
Odd that the M14 stocks are inletted for the front end of the connector assembly but not for the rear end.
Actually, they are inletted at the rear for the selector. However, there is a thin layer of wood on the outside that hides the inletting, which would need to be removed to drop in a real M14. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

·
Forum Jester
6,926 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I recently ordered a Minelli M1 Garand stock and I sent them a message saying it would be nice if they brought back the Minelli M14 stock.

They replied saying they are already on order and should be here by the end of August. Ive wanted one of these for a long time!

Tony.
Who did you purchase the Minelli M1 Garand stock from?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts