M14 Forum banner

Got the call today...the TFL PX EBR is gonna be done soon!

1342 6
Well after months of waiting,I finally got that long awaited call from LRB.Send us your bolt so we can headspace your barrelled action.woohoo!My TFL PX EBR is almost done!I call it that because everything but the Sage chassis i bought thru our PX.my original plan was to have this built on a SEI receiver and doing an all SEI build.just couldnt wait anymore and i guess if and when i get my hands on a SEI reciever i can always do another build with all SEI parts.although i dont know if it would be in a Sage chassis,but...you'll never know things always change...LOL,any way heres the rundown...

Receiver & BBL:LRB M25 w/ Criterion 18.5 Med.weight
Stock:Sage M39 EMR/EBR chassis in black complete w/stock extension
Bolt:NIW TRW stripped
Bolt guts:NOS w/chrome FP
Oprod:SEI
Trigger Group:NOS TRW all Matching
Gas cylinder assembly:SEI GC,SEI Socom plug
FH:SEI Vortex DC
Front sight:SEI GLFS-H(OEF),would like to change this eventually to a XS USN hooded unit if i can find one.hint,hint
Rear sight:Winnie base,SA aperture,HRA elevation and widage knobs
Roll pin set:Echo Grunts kit
Spring Guide:Winnie
Bolt stop:SEI extended
Dummy switch:Hawks ECO button
I still need a connector lock,GC spindle guts,piston and a oprod spring.

Just happy to get that call,which gets these box O parts closer to being a built EBR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
That is one impressive parts pile. Now, finished pics and a trip to the range are in order. Are you going to do the balance of the build?

·
Banned
3,774 Posts
Congratulations! Just curious-why the standard spring guide? I would think you would want the Sadlak NM. Also, I am wondering, did you just get extremely lucky with the trigger group, or can you still find those TRW NOS? A couple of those would be nice to have. DI2

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ret Dep,yeah I'm gonna do the balance of the build.I figured it shouldnt be too bad.I'm hoping that LRB didnt put the oprod guide block on.I forgot to tell them not too,I'll call them tommorow and make sure.will definately post pics when its done and will definately give you guys a range report.

Leadbug,i just got extremely lucky and also being patient helps.i think i paid 200 bucks shipped for that trigger group about a year ago.as far as the spring guide i guess i could always change it later on.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Yeah Baby

The birth and smell of a new rifle built in a Sage EBR chassis. Awesome !!!

Looking forward to a range report with photos of targets too.DI5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.