M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"Death From Above"
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not resist. I received my second new in the wrap Colt sling and NOS M7 bayonet today from Apex Inc. In case you guys did not see my other posts with this find Apex came across a lot of original Colt M7 Bayonets marked Hartford ct and scabbards. According to the collector I have been in contact via email, he said when the supply dries up the price of these is going to go back up to 175-250. I am not saying they will but I sure am not going to get caught with my pants down. A few members have already made the leap of faith and purchased one. I for one am always happy to purchase something old that is brand new. These were made in 63-64.
Here are a few of the ones I have collected so far A 1910 manufactured 1905 with a 1917 scabbard, UFH M1 Bayonet, Bren-Dan M4 Bayonet, Milpar M6 Bayonet and two Colt M7 Bayonets. I know the collection is not much to speak of. I plan on adding an M5 at some point. I have my fathers Kbar, its a bit rusty considering he saw fit to use it as a gardening tool. I save it and plan on knocking the rust off and generally cleaning it up.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Nice collection, I have started working on my own.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Soon you'll have your own armory going on. They sure do look good though.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Soon you'll have your own armory going on. They sure do look good though.
Soon?...I think he is already there...Must have an arms room in the basement or something...DI5

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
After seeing pictures of C Heston's basement arms room I know where the idea came from.
Being a lover of edged weapons I truly admire your collection.

·
"Death From Above"
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks gents I have tontine that picture of his basement! I know mine won't touch it.

·
Registered
558 Posts
After seeing pictures of C Heston's basement arms room I know where the idea came from.
Being a lover of edged weapons I truly admire your collection.
That basement photo circulating around the internet a while back was the basement of a well-to-do attorney in CT, not C. Heston. Reason I know is that I knew people who knew him when I lived in CT.

Cool blades...! Just picked up a real nice KABAR not long ago...! Love KABAR's!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts