M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all,

Looking for a few sources for spare parts for an LRB 14 and CMP M1. Any suggestions for good, honest & fairly priced sources? I figure extra springs, extractors, firing pins, etc are good.

Yes, I did try a search but kept getting this: "Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired". Bonus points to anyone who has a clue what that means!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Hi, all,

Looking for a few sources for spare parts for an LRB 14 and CMP M1. Any suggestions for good, honest & fairly priced sources? I figure extra springs, extractors, firing pins, etc are good.

Yes, I did try a search but kept getting this: "Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired". Bonus points to anyone who has a clue what that means!

Thanks
The CMP sells parts and you can find most anything in the forum's buy/sell section.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,613 Posts
Sometimes at large Gun Shows one or two dealers may be their with a good amount of M14 spare parts for sell. I'm one that likes to hold the item in my hand before buying it.

DI5

·
Registered
228 Posts
You might try Gun Shows, they seem to have all kinds of parts for all kinds of weapons. This past Friday at the Big Reno Show in the Grand Sierra Resort here in Reno Nevada, I bought - a black can containing 2 SA USGI gas cylinders, unopened and dated 11/63. I don't have a use for them at this time, and I don't have any future build plans. Just spare parts. Anyway, you never know what you stumble across at a gun show.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.