M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings ... has been a few years. Restoration of few classic Mustangs and women have been keeping me busy.

Am interested in getting a composite replacement stock for my wooded M1a Scout Squad, similar to what SAI offers. Unfortunately, I can't order one from SAI directly. Have googled and searched but have come up empty handed. Any aftermarket companies out there offering something similar to the SAI supplied stock?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have a nice SAI OD green composite stock for sale, for FA BiPod rail already attached.

With or with rail and butt plate options.

$150 max, $55 Min shipped Conus

PP, txt me for pics at 816 810-7330

Wes Lee

·
Forum Jester
8,198 Posts
rainer,give up the women,more money for guns,ammo and golf

·
Forum Jester
8,198 Posts

·
Registered
14,398 Posts
Greetings ... has been a few years. Restoration of few classic Mustangs and women have been keeping me busy.
How exactly are you restoring classic women? RNGR2

You can order new polymer stocks direct from SAI in either OD Green, Black or Flat Dark Earth, with either a buttplate or pad. They are not on the web site, you need to call their 1.800 number and ask for Customer Service.

That being said, you can usually find new take-off stocks on forums, GunBroker and Ebay for less. Depending on the condition of your wood stock, you can probably trade with someone.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Since the SAI Walnut Stock on Scout Squads cost more on a new rifle than the SAI Composite Stock, you shouldn't have any trouble finding one here.

Place a want to buy or trade add in the classified section. I don't know if you are planning on keeping the walnut stock, trading it or selling it, but it is worth money. Do a search for Composite Stocks or Scout Squad on this forum, you might be surprised.

Some guys, like me, prefer the Walnut Stock, but have had trouble, believe it or not, finding a Scout Squad with a Walnut Stock.

HTH.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Since the SAI Walnut Stock on Scout Squads cost more on a new rifle than the SAI Composite Stock, you shouldn't have any trouble finding one here.

Place a want to buy or trade add in the classified section. I don't know if you are planning on keeping the walnut stock, trading it or selling it, but it is worth money. Do a search for Composite Stocks or Scout Squad on this forum, you might be surprised.

Some guys, like me, prefer the Walnut Stock, but have had trouble, believe it or not, finding a Scout Squad with a Walnut Stock.

HTH.
Really like my Walnut Stock so won't be selling it. Want the composite so I don't have to worry about beating on it when out in the field. DI5

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.