M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to leave you guys. Too many ROES for this old man. There wasn't any such thing as a ROE in the good old days. ROEs and PCs have turned us into a bunch of PU$$YS.

SEMPER FI lads

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
We pretty much have the same rules we had back in 2005 when you joined. What precisely is the problem?

Reactions: MemphisMachinists

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
As one who has had one warning in writing and had a thread and a few posts deleted, I have no issue with the moderation.

Having to skirt the edge of violating the ROE but still getting my opinion out has increased the time and effort I put into composing my responses. I have to think more carefully about what I have to say... and that's always a good thing.

But... if you're not happy, you're not happy.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
We are all adults and these rules ensure we play nice, I wish him the best of luck.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
I like this forum more than the hide. It's the wild west over there and the mods do nothing. Just depends on your preferences.

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,606 Posts
sgt 0311 is still coming by here for the last three weeks. It must not be that bad here after all...

DI5

Reactions: GARRARD

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I've said it before, I'll say it again. This forum is the most unbiased of all the boards I've been on. Few snarky members, most folks have a very good idea of what they are talking about. There ifs very little bias towards any particular brand or builder. You don't get your junk knocked in the dirt for asking questions, made fun of or discouraged if you can't afford the latest, greatest piece of equipment. Even if I sell my 14, I will still be on here because we use multiple platforms. I'm staying!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.