M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The whole 1 BCT 10th Mountain Brigade, including myself are going through FIST Certification this week. A lot of studying and hands on testing! Shows how well you know your job and what you may need to improve on in the world of "Call For Fire." Living the life of an Artilleryman! GI5

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,130 Posts
Good luck on your upcoming test and thank you for your service endgame.DI5

·
Banned
937 Posts
King of Battle

Field Artillery, the KING OF BATTLE!!!!!

Good luck on your going through FIST Certification this week…

Keep us posted here Red Leg.

And Thank You for Your Service To Our Country!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was a Skills Level 1 written test yesterday. Today is the hands on test for the Mark 7, LLDR, and operating radios. Thursday is the Call For Fire Trainer testing, you have to go through all the fire mission in Skills Level 1 & 2. There is a 12 mile road march Friday also, this isn't apart of the FIST Certification but a 10th Mountain Brigade standard. Won't have any problem with the road march, did the "Manchu Mile" in Korea, it's a 25 mile long march. You'll be sore after that one! Thanks for the well wishes and support guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.