M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
A better 9mm than the Beretta 92 series will ever be.

Glock model 19
extended slide stop
extended magazine release
3.5 lb trigger connector
Fire dragon NM barrel
trijicon night sights (a must !)
M6 tactical illuminator. Like the light , not big on the laser.
15 + 2 mags

·
Registered
609 Posts
That is a good looking little pistol. Thanks for sharing.

How do you like the Fire Dragon NM barrel? I have seen them from time to time, but have never had an occasion to fire a weapon that had one and have always been a bit curious about them.

Best regards, Chris

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only had one problem with the barrel. It does not like Remington 115 grain fmj's. It won't fire them at all. Maybe the rounds are seated a little long in the casing but I can't get them to lock up all the way. All other ammo is not a problem. Winchester value pack ammo tends to be my baby's favorite. It will probably shoot under3Moa at 25 yards from a rest. I always shoot offhand so I can't get my groups that tight. Also the barrel had to be fitted.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'd recommend getting rid of the extended slide lock. It is much easier to accidently lock the slide back during rapid fire if you have a high grip on the pistol. I had one on my Glock 35 and got rid of it for that reason. I like the low-profile stock one much better. You

However, the 3.5 connects rocks and the extended mag release rules for those of us who don't have monster hands

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Barrel isn't ported and needed minor fitting/polishing around the feed ramp and in that area.
I like the extended slide lock and have'nt had a problem with it thus far. The stock slide lock was too small for my taste. Lastly if you polish the contact points on the 3.5 connector it breaks a lot smoother.
Thanks for the feedback gents.

1911's are still the ultimate .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.