M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys are very knowledgeable on many subjects affecting our rights. Biden is giving indications he is for the so called Global Reset. What are your thoughts on what impact it would have on our Nation if the globalists have their way?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Their (WTO) ad campaign for the reset included a picture of a smiling guy with the caption
"You will own nothing and be happy"
World government will be administered by the UN, a peace organization...
The peace of servitude or the peace of the grave.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I guess this can be tied to the gun rights discussion? Not sure if this is politics but I am not the speech police.

The term "build back better" sounds good and the generic term is harmless. Some may say it is conspiracy, but there are those who believe the globalist use of the term is problematic at best....nefarious at its worst. Build back better was a term used by you know who, and many other globalist for after the "pandemic" and for other objectives. To keep with the rules...which can be tied to gun control ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
All this is part of Agenda 21. Now that things are NOT going like it should have they have kicked it into high gear. None of it is good stuff for the common folk here in the U.S. and around the world.

·
Registered
602 Posts
The wheels have been turning since before the banking crisis. The crisis was a manufactured event. If some everyday working people would of set up a ponzi scheme like the old or current one overseen by the federal government lengthy prison terms in the gulag for you. Bankers have been building licensed ponzi schemes since Roosevelt and 1933.

For now the Dollar is the monetary system. The second that the government stops printing cash or coin and goes to debit system complete control over everyday life will be complete. No more hiding money. No more "adjusting" your taxes. No more cooking the books.

And yes you will comply. And there will be debtors prisons that will be international. The international world government will have one potentate that will be chosen by who ever has the largest population. No more war, and if there is a dispute it will be settled by a roll of the dice. Loser pays with people to be enslaved by the winner.

Government controlled debit cards, being programmed now. And the coding being done by the worlds bankers and the world politicians.

·
Registered
485 Posts
You guys are very knowledgeable on many subjects affecting our rights. Biden is giving indications he is for the so called Global Reset. What are your thoughts on what impact it would have on our Nation if the globalists have their way?
Read for yourself!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I would like to believe that Texas will not be occupied.

I can hold onto my dreams, can't I?
Some might say that Texas is currently being occupied at an alarming rate, and if legal status is granted, Texas will likely go blue sooner than later. If that happens the 2a is even greater jeopardy.

Reactions: ray55classic

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess this can be tied to the gun rights discussion? Not sure if this is politics but I am not the speech police.

The term "build back better" sounds good and the generic term is harmless. Some may say it is conspiracy, but there are those who believe the globalist use of the term is problematic at best....nefarious at its worst. Build back better was a term used by you know who, and many other globalist for after the "pandemic" and for other objectives. To keep with the rules...which can be tied to gun control ;)
Precisely, they can’t usher in their One World Government w/o first disarming the masses. The fence and concertina are up for a good reason around the Capitol. Of course they have built a system of underground bunkers too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The Global Reset will only benefit the political class, that is why you see some "Country Club Republicans" doing nothing or trying to allow us to go back to the last day of the Obummer presidency. It has always been two wings of the same bird.
Communism on a global scale will only result in global misery for the people.

·
Registered
74 Posts
There's enough firepower here, and across the many forums to thrawt off such an attack. We've prevailed once, and we'll do it again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts