M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Super Match rear lug, (according to Springfield) with 130130 serial number. Build date 2000. According to Springfield when I bought it from an out of state FFL, it was built by them and then shipped to Mr. Nelson for final match build and bedding. The FFL I purchased this from stated the customer he originally sold it to and then later took it back on trade never fired it and that the customer was a big collector. I have never fired it as well, there are no signs a mag has ever been inserted, no wood scratch marks of any kind.

I bought this to put in a JAE stock and never got that done when I happened on a heavy barrel match rifle that went in that stock instead. This has only left the safe for annual spot cleaning for the last eight or so years. The stock nor trigger assembly have never been removed. This is in as new condition as it came from Mr. Nelson, to Springfield and then to the original purchaser.

The rifle will include two 20 round magazines still in brown wrapper as depicted in the photos. If the purchaser is in occupied territory, I’ll supplement the 20 rounder’s with 10 rounder’s.

The reason I’m selling this rifle is I already have a rear lug super match that I use for high power and I just can’t bring myself to shoot this fine specimen plus I’m culling the heard some.

I will pay for the ride to your FFL in the lower 48. I am an 01 FFL and will need your receiving FFL to provide me with his/her FFL before shipping.

Price is $3,600 shipped UPS with signature required, insurance extra. Bank check, Bank wire, USPS money order. Personal check accepted and shipped once check clears. Not interested in trades.

I’ll try to respond as quickly as possible to any questions within reason.

https://imgur.com/a/9r8LH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts