M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
USGI NM/2A Rear Sight Assembly

"Need" but one more to complete Accurized NM build. Must be fitted & in good condition. Will pay up to 350 Yankee dollars for right part. Thanking someone in advance, please help if you can.

20 Jun. -Jackalope1911 -appreciate it, thanks
20 Jun. -ark-and-spark -appreciate it, thanks
20 Jun -BlueOvalFan -sounds good, thanks

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
USGI NM/2A Rear Sight Assembly

"Need" but one more to complete Accurized NM build. Must be fitted & in good condition. Will pay up to 350 Yankee dollars for right part. Thanking someone in advance, please help if you can.

20 Jun. -Jackalope1911 -appreciate it, thanks
20 Jun. -ark-and-spark -appreciate it, thanks
I have that very sight I'd be willing to let go--USGI NM/2A. I'm sending some parts out for parking shortly and can throw this in the mix so it will be like new when received. As it sits it still has 85% of its park anyways, just an option.

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
I have 4-5 excellent USGI NM/2A rear sights if these fellas don't come through for you. PM me if you are still in need. Mine are complete sets, acquired as such, not put togethers, and original finish. Not really wanting to sell, but might be persuaded if these other guys can't come up with something :)

Word of advice....stick with USGI.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
A big thank you to BlueOvalFan! Nice old GI NM sight. Fair price for nice sight, thanks again.

Jason, thank you, as well, for your help and support - much appreciated bud!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts