M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Georgia Gun Club is celebrating their Grand Opening this weekend starting Friday the 13th. Georgia Gun Club is VERY m14 friendly and will feature USGI Rockola M14F rifles in the rental pool as soon as Mark finishes the barrels.

Some Highlights:

28 lanes on 3 ranges with Ballistic Glass and NRA Certified Range Safety Officers on each active range

8 lanes on Georgia's only 100 yard indoor range

Full-time Gunsmith

HUGE firearm and AMMO inventory (Ed Browns, Wilson Combats, Guncrafters)

Interactive Lethal Force Theater - Tetherless recoil simulator

Training Academy for NRA Certified Training

Member Lounge

For the Grand Opening activities:

This weekend is our Grand Opening. Friday, Saturday and Sunday the 13th, 14th and 15th.

Some Specials:

EVERYBODY shoots for 1/2 price during Grand Opening (Fri-Sat-Sun)

Dads shoot for FREE on Father's Day (Sunday) and get 10% accessories when purchasing firearms

Drawing for a free Gold Membership (No purchase required)

The Beretta Truck will be there showing off new firearms and a virtual shooting truck.

Phillips Law Group will be there setting up NFA Trusts for $150

Multiple Vendors giving away swag (shirts, hats, bags, backpacks, etc) including Daniel Defense, AAC, Silencerco, S & W, Delton, Sure Fire and more

Specials on all kind of package deals

If you can make it out we'd love to see you - ask for me, let me know you came by!

·
Registered
561 Posts
OK. Where is it?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Looks like a fine range. Too bad it's about 70 miles from me.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Ahhh man I was just in buford for a buddies wedding a week ago! Why couldn't you have been open then!!!!!! Oh well looks like I have an excuse for a boys night out in Atlanta and a day at the range drooling over guns.

·
Super Moderator
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dressed an M1a in one of my stocks. looks great under the lights.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,431 Posts
Looks like a fine range. Too bad it's about 70 miles from me.
LOL, it's 1827 miles from me. Go!
It sounds like a sweet range and shop, the only good indoor range near me is an hour away and it's still only 25 yards, even though we can shoot .308 Win.
I'm jealous of the 100 yard indoor range and high end guns, well, also being M14 friendly. Enjoy you guys!
m14brian

·
Registered
30 Posts
287 miles from me... they won't let you shoot anything larger than .270 at the Fort Stewart Range, gotta wait for the long range shoot on the first Saturday of the month

1 - 8 of 8 Posts