M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys,
Download or access to the site was only available for 3 or 4 days from date of payment. Maybe your local gun shop has a copy.

Article seemed a little biased toward Fulton to me. The Armscorp looked to be a better shooter from the specs and a better deal.

Here is the link to the article. Still requires you to sign up and pay.
http://www.gun-tests.com/pub/15_12/features/5128-1.html

Greg

·
Forever Remembered - RIP
3,750 Posts
Iv'e been in contact with Armscorp lately. They are sending me their new catalog & I will start receiving the fliers they send out to customers that buy from them on a regular basis.
I used to buy all my parts from them in the early to mid 90's. I would get a flier every couple months or so with specials they were running. The barreled receiver I bought from them has well over 5,000 rounds of hand loads through it + a few thousand more of ball. It still will shoot half MOA groups on any given day with hand loads & just over MOA with good M80 ball :mrgreen: . I have heard a few bad things from them lately from across the street and just want to see for my self.
Before I moved to Florida, I lived about 30 miles from Armscorp. It just made sense to buy from them at the time & I'm glad I did. All parts were U.S.G.I. except the receiver. After putting the rifle together I had a good smith look it over. He was very impressed with the lock up and the rifle in general. He told me to break in the chrome barrel with a 200 round battle pack of ball. I showed him the targets and he was even more impressed. I hope they still build 'em like they used to. Darn GI barrel thinks it's an M21. I know the supply of real USGI parts are drying up; I wan't to see what Armscorp has left and if they sacrificed quality in the past decade. They are not the cheapest to buy from for sure, but I wouldn't trade my piece for a brand new M1A. I will post on how they treat me later. Most of the horror stories Iv'e heard about were Armscorp receivers sold by another vendor and put together buy someone else. For now I can't honestly say much bad about them. They sold me 2 re-manufactured op rods that make good paper weights, but that was partly me trying to save a few bucks. Everything else has been outstanding, Orr out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.