M14 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my Fulton Armory Mk14 Mod 0. Everything I bought for this rifle came from Fulton Armory. I'll sell the rifle alone or with the accessories, but not just the accessories. If you want the rifle and only a few of the accessories we can work something out. I'll cover shipping and insurance via USPS priority to registered FFL. If you want a different method it's on you. Cashiers check or money order, no exceptions. I'll send more pics if you're interested. I'm selling because I'm moving for a new job and I'm going to take a $50k loss on the house and need the funds. GI4 Email is the best way to get a hold of me for a quick response: [email protected]

RIFLE: Standard weight 22" chrome lined NM barrel (Fulton Armory), Vortex flash suppressor, tritium front sight, NM trigger mod, Sage EBR stock, clip guide scope mount. About 250 rounds through it.

ACCESSORIES: 7 USGI 20 round mags (4 still in the wrapper), a 10 round mag, cleaning kit, ruptured case extractor, bolt disassembly tool, spare parts for the bolt, Leupold Mk4 MR/T scope 3-9X36 illuminated mil dot with ARMS quick detach mount, Harris bipod with ARMS quick detach mount, VTAC sling.

RIFLE ONLY PRICE: $3,200 (not bad considering it costs $3,650 new + 6-18 month wait)

PACKAGE PRICE: $4,500

Thanks all

1 - 1 of 1 Posts