M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Across the street at BR.com people are talking about Fulton Armory's M14 rifle receiver. It's said that ArmsCorp is making the receivers for Fulton Armory. Does anyone know if this is infact true or not and if it is true are these regular production ArmsCorp receivers or a special run with different specs.

Hawk, don't you and Bill Ricca personally know the owner of ArmsCorp?
Any light that you can shed on this is appreciated.

Regards

Ox

·
Registered
846 Posts
the way i take it, the rough castings are done by the same folks that do them for armscorp. fulton then has it finish machiend to their specs.

for all we know SA rough castings come from the same place.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called Fulton Armory today. The receivers are not made by ArmsCorp. They are American made and machined to Fulton's specs.

Regards

Ox

·
Registered
846 Posts
thanks for the intel.....

kinda makes sense though considering the realtionship between armscorp and clint hasn't been the best from what i have heard.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The current receivers are manufactured in New England. They are cast for the present. It's possible that one of the Top Three manufacturers is making them for Fulton, as well as for SA. Fulton demands a stricter adherence to MilSpec tolerances and blueprints. Anyone going to Camp Perry will find several for sale at the FA tent. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts