M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guess where I'm from...I'm 49, an grew up hunting, an trapping an fishing...still hunt with bow an shotgun. Raised 2 great sons who are in their 20's now. Currently laid off from factory work, but being single an having a little $...ha...I'm doing just fine!
Served in the Infantry in the early 80's....Dad lied about his age(16) an fought the Japs in WWII, my brother was in Nam' (Army) in 69', was a FO in an around the DMZ. He trained with the M-14 but in Nam' had to take the M-16, he like the shotgun he had for awhile better, an said he would of rather had the M-14. He shot my AR back in 1980, the only time, handed it back an said if I ever get a M-14(M1A) to let him know....after buying my first Garand 2 years ago from the CMP, I'm now learning an getting the M14 fever an keeping my eye on a possaible future purchase....learning an hope to learn more here about the ones out there for sale espcially with USGI parts. Hope to learn from you guys!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There is enough info here to keep you up nights for a long time, and, if you can't find it, some of these members can provide anything you might want to know about the M14/M1A.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, DragonGunner, if you read enough here you will learn, ya can't help it. GI2 I'm sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Welcome to the friendliest, most knowledgeble firearms Forum on the internet. If you can't find it here it ain't worth finding! GI2

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome aboard, GI6

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome !
Where abouts in Indiana are you from ? I am a Hoosier from Richmond,but I have been a transplanted to Texas for the last 33 years .

·
Registered
564 Posts
Great to have you here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts