M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm a french shooter very interested in the M14 rifle.
I think I will learn a lot of new things about it.
I'm happy to be with you.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome aboard French! It's always fun to get insights and experiences from international members.
Are M14's readily available in France?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good information a even better folks willing to help with any questions.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Fgriffon, we're happy to have you with us and I don't think you can be here with out learning a lot. Your command of the English language is outstanding. I'm sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The M 14 or M1A is very rare in France and those who got one keep it as "graal".
I hope to have one, I'm looking in Germany, where sometimes we can find some.
DI5

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Bienvenue. Good thing your English is good because that's almost it for my French.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
For those of us that don't know, "graal" is "grail" in English and means "the object of an extended or difficult quest". GI2GI8

If you don't mind me asking, what can you expect to pay for an M14?

-

·
Retired
4,769 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and we look forward to your participation. The M14 is one tough battle rifle with excellent sights and trigger pull.

I would also like to hear your opinions on the state of European countries and their Muslim problems. Often times our media doesn't give accurate accounts of what is really happening.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts