M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to buy M14 CMP USGI parts kit.

Serviceable USGI rear sight parts (pinions, knobs, covers, and bases). Ramps of various widths for peening rear sight base (don't have to be perfect condition).

USGI bolts (assemblies and/or parts).

I have a near perfect Springfield Armory USGI chrome barrel (not SAI) for trade.

Any help would be appreciated. I am a young veteran trying to start out in Gunsmithing.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
You are in TX. You should look up Elmer Ballance. He founded Springfield Inc. they say he is seating on a large pile of M14 parts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking for all USGI parts minus stocks, butt plate assemblies, sling swivels, receivers and barrels.

I am no longer in Texas and need to update my Profile. When I registered I was stationed at Fort Hood. After that the Army moved me to Fort Jackson and then Riley. I'm out now and back home in Prescott, Arizona.

I am in school for Gunsmithing currently and found a mentor in Phoenix to teach me how to build national match m14s. We are finishing up soon and I am planning to start my first solo build and start a basic supply of spare parts.

The barrel mentioned has been gauged and is basically a brand new barrel. It dates to 1960's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts