·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old Picture of my Tools some 42 Years ago!ICONWINK

·
Registered
966 Posts
Great bit of your history, I was only 6 yeas old at the time.

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
I was busy trying to talk young ladies (?) into the back seat of my car 42 years ago. DI5

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Hey Trung!

Where are the Playboy pin ups!??

I know you had some!GI6

BTW I was only 9 years old at that time. But I did carry the M16A1 in the Army.GITEN

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great picture. Is that electrical tape wrapped around the grip?
Roger That, my Paws were too big for that Skinny Grip, I still used Aimed Fire in the Daylight, that is when that POS didn't Jamm!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Trung!

Where are the Playboy pin ups!??

I know you had some!GI6

BTW I was only 9 years old at that time. But I did carry the M16A1 in the Army.GITEN
I had a whole Wall full over my Bunk,(I was a Huge Mammary Gland Fan in my younger Days) Picture is of me with one of Our Captured Toys!

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Yeah I wasn't even even a sperm in my dads nut sack 42 yrs ago. Thanks for your service! All my war pics mysteriously disappeared when I returned from Iraq. Funny things happen when you ask your wife to print up pictures for you at the store...

·
Registered
77 Posts
There 40 not 42 years ago

42 years ago I was not even thinking of the land of green, 2 years later I was pissing charlie off in the jungle. LOL
BTW like the stripes

·
Registered
905 Posts
I remember going though my Dad's slides from his RVN days.

He told me a small amount of them didn't make it home through the censors. He had some of VMA214's A4's with blast damage from sappers. I asked him why he took a picture of a grease spot on the PSP decking. It wasn't grease he said, that's where a sapper's charge went off before he got to an aircraft.GI3

He also had a lot of pictures of A4's with flak dammage.

Wish I had one of his tent with his M14 and 782 gear over his bunk. He said if the mortars came in all he had to do is reach up and grab his rifle and roll off his bunk into the slit trench outside the tent wall next to him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts