M14 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
i know, lets have a contest: who can make the worlds most beautiful rifle and make it as ugly as sin.GI9

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
What color is that?...

I'm going out on a limb here...

I'm gonna guess that's Butter Cream!!FRG1FRG1FRG1

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
It's definitely H2O MAN's, I found more pics of it, seems he's made some changes since that pic. Search H2O MAN M21A5 and you should find several pics with it.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Yeah... H2O MAN will probably never post here again (if he's not already banned) since the context of his posts are pretty much all SEI related; he loves SEI and Sage.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Kind of reminds me of LEGOs! You can make cool stuff by ut if you go off color everthings turns to sh*t DI5
And there's always that one piece you don't have in the correct colour that screws everything up... Man I remember those days, seems like it was only last week I was putting a LEGO set together... Okay okay, so it was last week when I put a LEGO set together. Who doesn't like a good Technic set now and then to keep the mind going?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I do want to know something about that rifle. I have been looking for a full length lower rail like the one on that rifle does anyone know where I can find it?

·
Registered
509 Posts
I do want to know something about that rifle. I have been looking for a full length lower rail like the one on that rifle does anyone know where I can find it?
that stock is one of only a few rigid rail mods done by somebody that use to be on this forum. story has it that he ran off with a few members money and hasn't been heard from since. i think tony from law483 may have some insight into this mod.drop him a line.

i don't know why everyone is bagging on the color. it looks like desert tan to me. sure it's a little light but so is the current khaki

1 - 19 of 19 Posts