M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And brought presents! Thanks for the shirt guys! About a dozen guys took a little time off from Perry and came to Bula Forge to watch us run some of the parts we manufacture for our rifles. We got to watch forging, machining receivers and bolts, forging M1 firing pins, and a little glimpse into the future via our 3D modeling assembly in engineering. I had a great time meeting you guys and am glad you enjoyed your visit. Safe travels home and thanks again for the shirt!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Very Cool Bula Picts.

I get to P/U my JRA M21 DMR w/MW Bula Barrel & Jra Bolt on Monday. It's great to see the components pre parkerizing.
Will post picts. some time this coming week.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thank you Jeff, Wayne and the Bula team for the tour!
I was very impressed with your review of the QC put into all of your products from CAD CAM to work station instruction books. Your shop floor team showed their skills and shared their knowledge and pride in manufacturing top quality products. It is great to see quality M14 parts made in Cleveland, Ohio.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That looks like some good stuff! Once the folks at JRA get back I'm planning on making an order for an M21 barreled action. It sure is nice to see the people behind scenes taking some time to share things on the forums! Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.