M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for 10 round magazines. Either too expensive like CMI's with the Springfield logo on them for $39.99 or none available. Found them at LRB. CMI, no Springer logo on them for $21.99ea. I ordered 5 on Sunday morning, delivered to my door today. Also no new 20 rounders (back-ordered) for you lucky guys, however they have Cosmetic Blems available. LRB says the phosphate finish did not come out right so they are selling them for $24.99ea. Carry on!! -Lloyd 馃嵒

Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
So much is "out of stock", it's nuts. I have a few 1ord mags from 20 years ago I will probably start taking to the range instead of regular capacity mags. I'm usually shooting of my pack or on a bench anyway, slow fire. Glad you were able to get some.
m14brian

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I needed some extra 10 rounders. My 10 rounders are 25years. Like you I shoot off a bench using sand bags or a Rock BR. -Lloyd 馃嵒

Reactions: m14brian

Registered
NJ has been 15rd since 1991. It's the perfect size for bench and prone. I had accumulated a good deal of them over the decades.

Last year our governor decided that 15 was too dangerous, and passed a 10 round limit. Had to start accumulating all over again.

Registered
All gun laws are unconstitutional
I got 42 20 round mags 10 per rifle. They are worth there weight in gold.
I like the mag carriers that hold 6 throw them around your shoulder and you're ready for anything that comes your way.
received_335609254372285.jpeg

Registered
I got 42 20 round mags 10 per rifle. They are worth there weight in gold.
I like the mag carriers that hold 6 throw them around your shoulder and you're ready for anything that comes your way.
View attachment 447668
It that alongapo outfitters one? I know my spelling is off.

Reactions: TheShooter
1 - 9 of 9 Posts