M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really nice '03 with newish High Standard barrel or appears to be so. I have shot it, shoots and functions fine, sights dont wander off. Bolt op is smooth, extraction and ejection positive as expected. SN dates to the 1920's.
Wood in good shape, scant stock numbered to the SN of the receiver.
I have no gauges but it passes the bullet test and the throat has no noticeable wear, rifling is sharp. No idea what parts may be original, I suspect it was a Greek return, the hand guard has multiple biscuit repairs, looks like grill marks on a Ball Park hot dog!

Would like to get $950 shipped for this rifle.
First to post an "I'll take it" on this thread, trumps all. To be followed up with a PM to confirm and discuss payment and shipping. No CC or paypal. USPS money orders are preferred. Bank checks OK.
Here are a few pics. Can supply more as needed, just ask.
I would keep this but I shoot my Rem A3 better with its peep sight.
I will park it here for a spell and if no interest it will be moved to GB. PM with questions.
Bicycle fork Wood Automotive exterior Bumper Hood

Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun

Cylinder Natural material Gas Wood Publication

Door Wood Toy Snout Metal

Automotive lighting Audio equipment Automotive design Gadget Astronomical object

Trigger Shotgun Material property Air gun Office equipment

Bumper Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Wood Gas

Wood Gas Machine Tool Hardwood

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Surprised no interest, HS barrels shoot well even though they're replacements, plus a nice looking scant stock. It'd make a good CMP Springfield match rifle. If I didn't have 2 '03's already..... Try moving it to the CMP forum.

Oh, and "free" bump for a nice rifle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts