M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've ended up with more brass that I can use (unless 2020 drags on for another decade ;-) ). All brass has been deprimed and tumbled in walnut, but blemishes still possible. Most is once fired, but since I shoot at a public range, that's not guaranteed. All prices are for 100 pieces, counted by weight ( no, I'm not going to count each individual case). Shipping is extra, and will depend on amount and destination - will try to ship as economically as possible. Continental US only. Insurance, if wanted, is extra. USPS money order preferred, checks accepted, but will have to wait to clear. Subject to prior sale. Can combine types/amounts.

9 X 19 (9mm Para); Fed, R-P, Win, Speer/Blazer, sorted by manufacturer, $4 per 100 Speer/Blazer SOLD OUT

40S&W; Fed, Win, Speer/Blazer, sorted by manufacturer, $4.50 per 100

45ACP; Win, R-P, Fed (1), sorted by manufacturer, $4.50 per 100 - SOLD OUT

223 Rem, R-P, Fed(2), Win (3), sorted by manufacturer; $6 per 100

223 Rem, Fed, primer pocket swaged, $8 per 100

5.56 X 45 (5.56 NATO), LC 00-19, primer pocket NOT swaged, not sorted by year; $6 per 100 - SOLD OUT

(1) I've tried to winnow out the small primer pocket brass, but it's possible there may be a few included.
(2) FC cases primer pocket NOT swaged
(3) Headstamps include Winchester, WCC, Win USA.

I have 500+ of each caliber/manufacturer. An "I'll take it" posted here, with what and how many, followed by a PM with that info and a zip code reserves. I don't get on this site every day, so expect a few day wait for a reply.

Added: Speer brass includes Blazer. 45ACP SOLD OUT.
Added 12-4: 5.56 LC SOLD OUT
Added: Speer/Blazer 9mm SPF

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
twobyfour and Rocknut replied to. Might be out of 45ACP depending on how much fits into a large flat rate box!

Reactions: twobyfour

·
Registered
12 Posts
Please update with quantity left after processing above requests for 45 acp. I'll take whatever is left over, if any

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Original post edited to include Blazer brass with the Speer, 45ACP sold out. 12020 replied to. Toyarzee replied to.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've ended up with more brass that I can use (unless 2020 drags on for another decade ;-) ). All brass has been deprimed and tumbled in walnut, but blemishes still possible. Most is once fired, but since I shoot at a public range, that's not guaranteed. All prices are for 100 pieces, counted by weight ( no, I'm not going to count each individual case). Shipping is extra, and will depend on amount and destination - will try to ship as economically as possible. Continental US only. Insurance, if wanted, is extra. USPS money order preferred, checks accepted, but will have to wait to clear. Subject to prior sale. Can combine types/amounts.

9 X 19 (9mm Para); Fed, R-P, Win, Speer/Blazer, sorted by manufacturer, $4 per 100

40S&W; Fed, Win, Speer/Blazer, sorted by manufacturer, $4.50 per 100

45ACP; Win, R-P, Fed (1), sorted by manufacturer, $4.50 per 100 - SOLD OUT

223 Rem, R-P, Fed(2), Win (3), sorted by manufacturer; $6 per 100

223 Rem, Fed, primer pocket swaged, $8 per 100

5.56 X 45 (5.56 NATO), LC 00-19, primer pocket NOT swaged, not sorted by year; $6 per 100

(1) I've tried to winnow out the small primer pocket brass, but it's possible there may be a few included.
(2) FC cases primer pocket NOT swaged
(3) Headstamps include Winchester, WCC, Win USA.

I have 500+ of each caliber/manufacturer. An "I'll take it" posted here, with what and how many, followed by a PM with that info and a zip code reserves. I don't get on this site every day, so expect a few day wait for a reply.

Added: Speer brass includes Blazer. 45ACP SOLD OUT.
How much 9mm do you have?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
How much 9mm do you have?
Not much, I don't think; looks like 12020 will about clean me out with a medium or large flat rate box. Haven't had time to box it all up yet, so I can't say for sure yet. Will update when I get a chance.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Edited to add 5.56 LC SOLD OUT. Dflag and flyboy56 responded to.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Edited to add 5.56 LC SOLD OUT. Dflag and flyboy56 responded to.

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump to the top

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Final Bump

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shout outs to twobyfour, Flyboy56, and Toyarzee; all good to deal with, good comms, and smooth transactions (despite the erratic mails).

Reactions: Toyarzee
1 - 16 of 16 Posts