5,610 Posts
I had a feelin' you wuz gonna slip that purdee thang in heres somewhere! :D

Shes a beauty she is ... No doubt about it! :wink:

Six

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha Hawk,

You are right, that stock is FANTASTIC!!! I bet it must have taken you a long time to find that stock... or was it original to the rifle?

Beautiful!

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually would you believe it? I got it off a eBay auction and I was the only bidder 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Didn't pay all that much for it either. Go figure :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Man, she is pretty! I've got an IBM tucked back also. Been wanting to get a folding stock for her, but you've got me looking for stripes now.
Very nice. Nice bayo too. Leather handle, yes?

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BrutalTuna said:
Man, she is pretty! I've got an IBM tucked back also. Been wanting to get a folding stock for her, but you've got me looking for stripes now.
Very nice. Nice bayo too. Leather handle, yes?
Original M4 leather handled Bayo made by CASE. Leather's a bit rough, but blade is in really great condition. Of course it's also in a original M8 sheath. :D Stock pouch is original USMC mustard colored and marked S.R. Co Inc. 1943. Sling is also mustard colored and marked F-S Co 1943 U.S.M.C. :D :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hawk,
Tell me you have a not so fancy stock that you use when you shoot that "Baby"

Regards

Ox

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shoot it???? Waddya gotta be kiddin??? :lol: :lol: :lol: yeas I do have another stock to put on it, but it doesn't get outa it's garb very often. :D

·
"Staff Alumni"
2,653 Posts
Tiger, tiger, tiger I am sick and tired of tiger. Why? Because non are in my collection :cry: Wait one while I wipe the tears form my eyes :lol: . I tell ya Hawk I have never seen a tiger M1 carbine and there is nothing saaaaweeeeeter than that carbine of yours. Baaauuuteeeefull

·
Registered
927 Posts
I think that is the best looking M1 carbine I've ever seen, Hawk . :wink:
I don't have a Tiger stripe in my bunch :x

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hawk,
That is the only Tiger M1 Carbine stock that I have ever seen. How in the world did you find it? The one thing I have always noticed was how plain M1 Carbine stocks are, until now.

Regards

Ox

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OX, Found it on eBay, before all the bidding wars started 8O Paid something like $45 for it if I remember correctly. Didn't have to do a thing to it except maybe apply a few thin coats of BLO to bring her sheen out. One of the best deals I've come across on eBay. :D :D :D Finding a handguard that was even remotely close......that was really tough. Took me almost a year :( Still would like to get one to match even closer.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hawk,
That's incredible. I wish you luck in finding a better hand guard.

Regards

Ox

1 - 20 of 26 Posts