M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just another FNG here with some questions. Pardon my ignorance and stupid questions. I just got A M21. This is my second Springfield. The first was a Squad Scout. I missed it and was so impressed with the performance I decided to to find another. The M21 was not my first choice but could not find anything else. Not sure what I got for all that extra $$$$$. Also want to put a U.S. Optics scope on it. I was looking at the Troy Battle Rail or the Airbourne mount. Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
M21

I looked at S&B. I hear they are the best but not as many options. I have Ziess on my other two rifles and have been very happy. Good glass is a must. I have seen many deer long before and later in the evening due to good glass. U.S.O. offers a 3.2-17. I feel basesd on my limited experience the would be the best choise for my shooting needs. The Troy Battle Rail seems to be a great Idea. Looks solid. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
M21

I agree. And your right about the range. The U.S. Optics scope is nice because it can be as low as 3.2 power or as high as 17 power. Nothing worse than a deer popping up in front of you and cant put the crosshairs on it because the power is to high. Please keep me updated on your project as well. Have you seen the video colection from Magpul on long range shooting?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.