M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello the forum: New guy here. Lifetime shooter. Born (1945) and raised in upstate new York (Hudson Falls). Worked as a Civil Engineer and retired in 2004. NRA Instructor from 1987, New Mexico, Game & Fish Instructor from 1985, BOW Instructor from 1988. Shoot rifles, pistols and muzzleloaders. I participate in about five black powder rendezvous each year. I also enjoy fly fishing in the Colorado mountains. I lived in New Mexico for 32 years and moved back to Grand Junction, Colorado in 2004. I have owned a M1A1 SA Scout since 2007. Any member in my area can contact me at 970-241-0787.

·
Administrator
17,193 Posts
Welcome on board Strawstalker, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week neighbor. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Welcome to the forum from central MS.....
I too like the black powder guns. A fellow not far from you built a couple flintlocks for me back in the early 90"s. He lives near Parachute.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Welcome aboard from E. Kentucky.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts