M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I finally made an account the other day, but I've been browsing around and reading for years now. I figured I might as well hop in and try to contribute from time to time, but there are a lot of very active members with a lot more expertise than me - which is great 'cuz I get to keep on learning like I have since... I don't know... 2008?

My relationship with the M14 is that I've always thought it was the most beautiful weapon a mortal could see and am saving up to grab one soon (I'd have one already if the university wasn't eating so much of me munnies!
X(
But hey, my senior year is starting up here in a month, which means I'm getting close to some real mechanical engineering work and growing a real bank account so the government can eat well off of that. ROOL1

Anyways, thanks for all the past and coming info and laughs.

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,613 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Spectre the Engineer.

DI5

·
Banned
4,581 Posts
Welcome....... It sounds like you have your priorities in order. We have a little place here called Intel (Ronler Acres, Hillsboro, Oregon) that is importing Engineers. You should make contact with them.

Hobo

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Welcome from Texas, Spectre. Glad you came into the light , With your research you should be able to make an informed purchase, Good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.