M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guy's.

Just joined the site & I'm learning a lot about my M1A, this is my second one as I had to sell my first one, but it's still in the family!

I bought this SA M1A about 8 years ago & only shot about 50-100 rounds thought it.

I'm just getting back into shooting & will be working up some loads for the M1A & hitting the range.

If you live near Kingwood let me know & we can meet up!

Howard

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Welcome Howard, I live near Katy and although not really close to Kingwood willing to meet up for a shoot

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Greetings to you and the great state of Texas from NorCal. Welcome to the forum. You will find vasts amounts of info here and a great group of folks willing to help out with just about any question you might come up with on this great platform. Have a good time.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Big Maico, you are not supposed to sell guns, just buy them. GI2 I know that you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
If you see a guy at Carters Range with a M1 or M1a its probably me. Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gang,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sorry for taking so long to reply, been trying to get a few vintage racing Motorcycles & parts move out of the way to get to my reloading bench!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts