M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, wanted to report and sound off! I am an M14 enthusiast, amongst other rifles. I am not yet an owner of an M14 or M1A but I'm hoping to get one soon. A friend of mine recommended this forum. I look forward to chatting with everyone!

ARMY1

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome

I't's always good to see more Ohioans in here...read everything you can about them,,,,and shopping is almost as much fum as shooting,,start reloading now !

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, spearmaster, not to worry about not having an M14, we have many members that don't have one. GI2 While you are waiting for yours you can gather information and keep an eye on the PX for what you are looking for. Enjoy the forums and all that they have to offer. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
631 Posts
Welcome aboard SPEARMASTER, we like all people who like firearms,and things that go bang even when they are from Ohio.LOL GI6 Seriously you will find that this a great group of people that are more than willing to help and chat about firearms. Welcome here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for welcoming me on the forums. I look forward to learning from everyone else about the M14 and just talk with other fellow shooters. Also, I have already found this forum has a lot of great resources and info for my Garand as well. GI1

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome aboard, dont sweat the not having an M14 thats not toooooo hard to remedy GI1

Always good to see fellow Ohioans, just be careful hanging around where people are shooting them or you may find that itch getting hard not to scratch FRG1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts