M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a FNG from the southwest burbs of Chicago. I am a firefighter that was not in the military but have many friends that are. I have had a couple military style rifles and now got my 1st M1A. Hope to learn a lot about this firearm.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Im originally from Des Plaines Whats up "neighbor"....

Lets see pictures of what youve got?????

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.

I just posted some pics with a question. You aren't missing much in the form of weather here. It is rain/snow today and 40 degrees.
Thats why I live in San Diego!!!!!!

But after 15 years, Honestly I would rather deal with the weather than the liberals, progressives, prius driving hippies, animal rights nutjobs, illegal aliens, and the demo-rats in sacramento pulling all the strings.....but lookin at the news looks like all of them live in Chicago too.....

Im Montana Bound!!

Anyways, Welcome.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. You have come to the right place to learn about your new rifle. With years of threads and the greatest group of folks around you should be able to find an answer for any question about this platform. Grab a cup and jump in.GITEN

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.