M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to learning from this resource. Looking to start a MK14 MOD1 build immediately!!!!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. If you can't find the info you are looking for here, just ask. There are a lot of members here with a tremendous amount of knowledge and they are always willing to help out. Have a good time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
HOWDY and welcome, Nidas!

I did plenty of shooting in the Commonwealth; folks from PA are tops in my book!

Glad you came aboard.

Watch for the "white death" coming your way. I'm back in Ohio for deer season and it's snowing like heck here--15+ inches.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys, I'm already having a great time on this site. It is a veritable treasure trove of valuable information on one of the United States greatest small arms. Not to mention a more mature, friendly "vibe" around here. I WILL (with all of the excellent info on this sight!!!) have my MK14 MOD1 ready for the upcoming season!!!!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome Nidas,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

In regards to your MK14 Mod 1, You definitely came to the right place.DI5

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Nidas, any information you need for a build is already here, if not you may want to resort to asking. GI2GI2 I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service to our country !!

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

"All gave some but some gave ALL"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts