·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Top is a Re Pro, Bottom US GI!ICONWINK

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not an expert but how do you know it is a repo?? Looks very high quality, if I had to make a guess I would say it is exactly like the other FS but different cut slots.. it doesn't look to be cast or reparked, not Chinese as park is exactly like the other one.. It rings like a bell when taped... B2B

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I'm not an expert but how do you know it is a repo?? Looks very high quality, if I had to make a guess I would say it is exactly like the other FS but different cut slots.. it doesn't look to be cast or reparked, not Chinese as park is exactly like the other one.. It rings like a bell when taped... B2B
They All ring like a Bell, Cast, Forged, Re Pro or GI unless they are cracked somewhere ( that's how one checks them for Cracks)!
The Picture below is OLD and I believe from the old Battle Rifles Site, probably from Different!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thank you, that is good to know.. It Looks like the repos jobers made some good quality.. parts, At least in the fit and finish work.. much nicer looking than the Chinese.. F.S.. B2B

1 - 5 of 5 Posts