M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha,

I took this pic and then it came to me... this is the way I like to get "flashed" nowadays... :oops:

What's wrong with this picture? Looks like somebody forgot to complete the milling job... :lol:

This was just for fun!

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice collection! Is that normal, that the holes arn't milled. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember a Norinco I saw a few years ago, witch had the flash holles.

Roger

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what I understand, it was a way PolyTech tried to bring them in... maybe to avoid possbile problems or complications... others have said that they received real FH...

Tom O.

·
Registered
53 Posts
From what I've read, nobody can say for sure either way and the flash hiders.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Tom

Are those things breeding over there?
RG45

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aloha Roy...

Its been a while hasn't it... Yep, it does seem like the rifles are breeding, huh? Nah, its just been deals that came up and too good to turn down... WdiGeorge lives on the web saw some deals and threw them my way... so it just happened!

Lots of things happening... HueyDoc, Maze, all of them sportin some new toys... Very Cool...

Anyway, Take Care...

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
More slick pics ... :wink:

The man never ceases to amaze me ... :roll:

Six

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tom,
You should try to keep the numbers even, I only see 9 there so i would suggest getting 1 more to even up the photo!!
Looks Great!!
Paul

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wha?!? S02315...

You're right!!! Let me see... Hmmm..... 1,2,3,4... Okay!!!

Coming at ya! One of them musta run away when I snapped the pic... but this is one that I got them all!!! :lol:

Thanks for point that out! :lol:

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
27 Posts
LOL, you got me there Tom!! Looks good!!!! I am actually trying to join the "Rule of two's" club, but I don't think the wife will let me. I told her another M1A for her 10 year anniversary would be great so we could spend some "quality time" together at the range!

Paul

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hahaha SO2315!!! :lol:

I hope that one works better for you than it did me.... :lol: Let us know how it makes out! :lol:

Aloha,

Tom O.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts