M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Nice site, nice people, shooters all. Bought my first SA nm two years ago this month, love it more every time I take it out. Bought Scott Duff's book at the same time and have recently began acquiring parts to build another one. Ran into this forum about two months ago and it has been a tremendous help and inspiration. Thought I should say thanks and possibly join the party.

RAH

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hi Rah,

Looks like everyone is out having fun :roll: but us? Welcome to the board! You'll find a bunch of great guys and gals here. Never hesitate to ask questions. If someone here doesn't know it they will know someone who does :) .

Also be sure to sign in and get frendly over at the other site

http://www.battlerifles.com/index.php

Once again Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Ditto from Six RAH and don't be a stranger round these parts ... :wink:

Glad to have ya with us ... :D

Six

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha RAH!

Welcome Aboard! I really like it here and though it gets quite once in a while, usually something comes up to make it worth while and fun! Cool!

Enjoy the board!!!

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, guys for the warm welcome. I'll try to be a worthy contributor. Dighawaii, I was stationioned down there, 74-76, at Barbers Point. Wish I was there now. Got up this morning, was minus thirty degrees. Looks like the high today will be right around the zero mark. Mother nature has a funny sense of humor.
later,
RAH

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Wow, RAH:

I'll bet you rather be in Hawaii... if its minus 30... brrrr!!!!!

That sounds COLD! Yep, Mother Nature ahs a funny way of letting us know how tiny we are... :lol:

Welcome again,

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts