M14 Forum banner

Finished up a batch of .308 precision.

802 21
Finished up the last of this 250 rnd batch of .308 precision ammo. 115 gn Berger flat base over 45 gn of Norma 201. Having more fun than should be allowed. It's a beautiful thing. Whatta Hobby!

Kitchen appliance Tableware Kitchen utensil Drinkware Dishware
Light Gadget Office equipment Bumper Electronic device
Red Audio equipment Gas Auto part Cylinder
Kitchen appliance Gas Fictional character Machine Audio equipment
Circuit component Electrical wiring Audio equipment Passive circuit component Computer hardware
Office equipment Input device Office supplies Gadget Computer hardware
Blue Audio equipment Electronic device Technology Office equipment
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Finished up the last of this 250 rnd batch of .308 precision ammo. 115 gn Berger flat base over 45 gn of Norma 201. Having more fun than should be allowed. It's a beautiful thing. Whatta Hobby!

View attachment 497986 View attachment 497987 View attachment 497988 View attachment 497989 View attachment 497990 View attachment 497991 View attachment 497992
Yes, I love your setup. How do you like your RCBS matchmaster?When you change powders, do you have to clean it between powders? I always clean out my redding powder thrower whenever i change powders because I don’t want to mix powders

·
Premium Member
21,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gee whiz! Those things must be screaming! What are you shooting them thru?
M14, FN-SPR, REM 700 and anything else I can slide them into. Running 2950 fps and awesome to 300. I don't shoot farther than that regularly and most of the time I like tiny groups at 100. I figure that's a good defensive range if need be.

·
Premium Member
21,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I love your setup. How do you like your RCBS matchmaster?When you change powders, do you have to clean it between powders? I always clean out my redding powder thrower whenever i change powders because I don’t want to mix powders
Works great for me. I still have a Chargemaster and a couple of others on the sideline just in case. I have only run a few thousand charges through it so far. Yes, there is a drain in the bottom and I clean everything out daily or when I change powders.

·
Premium Member
21,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow Indeed.
I gotta get me one of them musical aluminum loading blocks.
I can just hear Ride of the Valkyries blaring from that little speaker as I crank ‘em out…..

View attachment 498017
RCA has nothing on us. Code practice oscillator for the hearing impaired. Whatta Hobby!

·
Premium Member
21,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How are they shooting?
Working pretty well for me. Got out with my FN-SPR bolt action, 20" chrome lined barrel topped with a Leupold MK 4 8.5-25. Shot off bipod. 10 rnds at 100 yds. Clocking right at 3K fps. Whatta Hobby!

Rectangle Font Triangle Pattern Symbol
Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Trunk Gas
Automotive tire Trigger Air gun Automotive exterior Vehicle

·
Premium Member
21,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shot these a few years ago with the spr at 100 yds. Was supposed to be only 1 shot per bad guy, but I got carried away, as I usually do, doing a demonstration shoot. If one headshot is good , 5 has to be better. Whatta Hobby!

Eyebrow Eyelash Flash photography Beard Gesture
Gesture Font Art Style Cartoon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts