M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
867517724 Gunbroker

I must confess this is one I have never heard of, but its legit. I went thru some old articles and read up on it on line. The real deal. Guess there is only 3000 made for the contract. In one of my favorite calibers.

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Hello,
I dislike links... and have a great dis-pleasure for ones that do not work..
But, I'm sure. It's a very nice rifle?...

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Hello,
I dislike links... and have a great dis-pleasure for ones that do not work..
But, I'm sure. It's a very nice rifle?...
Well Hello back! That's not a link, its just a number for a GB listing. Copy and paste!
You did good WaM14gunner, as boltaction should also know like you do that posting links too a active auction is a no, no.

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Well Hello back! That's not a link, its just a number for a GB listing. Copy and paste!

Hello,
Well. there you go with "copy and paste" gunner. What the heck is that??. Hell, No one learn't me that one, yet...
I'm an instant gratification type of guy... show me pictures.

And, I thought he had already bought something, Phil.... My logic: Find=Found=in ones hands and/or paid for... Finders keepers, losers weepers. I found it... It's mine.
So, I don't know how to "copy and paste" therefor, I will take someones word for it and take it as, an possible ugly (again) rifle?...
Excuse me, for my confusion... I guess, I need me some more computer skills to hang with you boys.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I am fond of the 7mm.
When I looked at it there were 5 days to go and no bids yet.
Maybe I'm stuck in a time shift, but seems like they're asking a bit for something that ruff, even if it is rare.

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello,
Well. there you go with "copy and paste" gunner. What the heck is that??. Hell, No one learn't me that one, yet...
I'm an instant gratification type of guy... show me pictures.

And, I thought he had already bought something, Phil.... My logic: Find=Found=in ones hands and/or paid for... Finders keepers, losers weepers. I found it... It's mine.
So, I don't know how to "copy and paste" therefor, I will take someones word for it and take it as, an possible ugly (again) rifle?...
Excuse me, for my confusion... I guess, I need me some more computer skills to hang with you boys.
Pretty basic stuff man.....if I can do it anyone can!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
At a glance it looks like a derivative of the Model 30 which was a sporting version of the 1917. I think the model 30 would have been in production at that time.

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I guess its now well established that its ugly. Wont win no beauty prizes for sure but its the rarity, and that I had never heard of this version is what I found interesting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts