M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After awaiting the tedious work of my Mother's Estate, I am now ready to order my first M14. For the last few months, I have been in e-mail contact with Walt at Fulton Armory. He has directed me to call Clint on Wednesday, adn order my rifle. My budget is $2500.00. That will be for four 20rnd mags with repair kits, and the weapon. US Optics will build my SN-4/PosiSlide Optics System for the rifle. I have lost e-mail contact with a member here, who had another part for me(Lewis?). Between starting a new part time business, dealing with work(Army BS), home, and my Mother's generous inheritance, I am finally getting my ducks back in a row. I cannot wait to fire 'Thanks Mom!' for the first time

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Condolences for the loss of your Mom. Congrats on your new M1A.

Please send us some pics when you get the chance. We all love to drool on the keyboard. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RedRiverSix, you have e-mail, or a pm, however this system works. Thanks for the words Duckbuck...A bit of time has passed so it's better now.
If you all smoke CIGARS, use my e-mail link after you have checked out
http://www.drewestate.com/ , the Drew Estate website. I am a seller of those fine products, and deal with that product line exclusively.
The new rifle will ROCK!, Thanks Mom!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RedRiverSix, you have e-mail, or a pm, however this system works. Thanks for the words Duckbuck...A bit of time has passed so it's better now.
If you all smoke CIGARS, use my e-mail link after you have checked out
http://www.drewestate.com/ , the Drew Estate website. I am a seller of those fine products, and deal with that product line exclusively.
The new rifle will ROCK!, Thanks Mom!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got here a few months back, but haven't been around for a bit. It was a very great guy here that pointed me in the direction of Walt Kulick at FA. The FA rifles, from my understanding, are built out of mostly GI parts, but are known, also to be better quality than the SA's. I figure there might be open debate on that issue, but what the heck, to each his own. Boottom line, she shall be a shooter.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
FA M-14

Hey guys,I have had a FA Comp grade M-14 for over a month now,I can only say WOW!!! I bought a M1A Scout about a year ago and I though I was in heaven then,,but the more I looked and the more I read about FA the MORE I had to have a REAL M-14. I still love my Springfeild,,BUT,its just not the same. The look,feel,smell of the FA M-14 is something to be desired to say the least,I have shot 220rds through it (I keep track of every rd. through it,I know weird right.) and its just been perfect! I have shot only Port through it so far and its shooting around a inch group,sometimes larger but not much,but its normally my fault anyways,not the rifle. Anyway what I'm saying is you will not be disapointed,yea its alot of $$$,but I beleive you get what you pay for,but I think Clint and everyone at FA gives you MORE for your $$,they are all so helpfull and freindly. :D Well good luck to you and let me know how you make out,,it took me about 3months to get my Comp Grade,I hear the Peerless are almost a year! When I get some pics and figure out how to post them I'll put them on.Take care,,,M1A_Scoutguy,Defending Freedom 7.62mm at a time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.