M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the Lone Star State!

I've wanted an M1A ever since I saw "Born on the 4th of July," and it finally came to fruition last week, and got a Loaded Walnut! Looking forward to learning more from you guys as I can finally tinker with one.

God bless and shoot straight!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Welsome to the Firing Line

the444shooter, welcome to this place - and congratulations on your new M1A! You'll find some of the best, most knowledgeable, folks around here - you might want to visit the M14 Association, also. Again, Welcome

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. There is a tremendous amount of info on your new acquisition buried in years of threads here. If you cannot find an answer, just ask, there are many members capable of answering just about any question regarding your rifle. Have a good time.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy. I also have a loaded Walnut and love it. Congrats

·
Registered
250 Posts
God Bless Texas!
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out "The Stickies" in the reference section.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Great to have you aboard. Now buy a bigger safe because they multiple like rabbits.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, the444shooter, tinkering is part of the game around here. GI2GI2 I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome the444shooter,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts