M14 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys: Need a little help. Just shot my M1A for the first time and I am hoping someone could shed some light on a feeding issue. Shooting Radway Green British NATo rounds from the 90's and I prabably had ejected shells get caught a half dozen times. Shot maybe 60 rounds so about 1 problem for every 10 shots. Now it did seem to lessen the jams if I held the magazine back (put pressure on it). Since I am new to shooting semi-autos in general, it is more likely to be something I am doing wrong. So tell me the obvious if it is obvious to you. When you are new, nothing much is obvious. I know this site is full of knowledgeable shooters so any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.

On me: Live in Atlanta; in the business of making business loans $500,000 and up mainly for real estate and equipment. Shoot up in North Georgia where I own a little property. Have wanted a M1A for several years and just got one. Also like S&W revolvers for the bears in the mountains! And yes, there are mountains in North Georgia (Appalachians or Blueridge).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.