M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the official place for February.

-

·
Registered
39 Posts
+1 for CRASH -CAF-

A big thumbs up for CRASH -CAF- BIGTHUMPUP, received my item from him today, packed well, shipped quick and exactly as described and pictured. Thanks

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Blacktail 8541

Top marks all around for Blacktail 8541. Received my part today, in even better condition than I thought, and, on top of that, we did a deal for another part I have been looking for.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
SGTPinder gets an A+

Had a side deal with SGTPinder not on PX. He's a great guy and his word is all you need.

·
Registered
375 Posts
No Expert - A+ - Kreiger SS 18.5" Barrel

No Expert made a great deal for me. Description was accurate. Great to work with. Highly recomended!
Dirty

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
kala_azar, TeamAFX, southernmaninla,

All these men are just the best there is, all products arrived at same time or as my funds were delivered to them, trust is a good thing !

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
J. Y. WOLFE is always A+++++

I want to say that J.Y. Wolfe and M14 Parts and Armory Services have really outdone themself this time, I sent an email to Jon and made a request that I was not even sure he allowed, and he came through with flying colors for me, I cannot stress enough how great it is to deal with Mr. Wolfe. I know he had to go through extra work for my request, yet he did it with no extra charge. I got even better than I ask for, and some extra touches were put on it, personal touches that most would not have done...... Outstanding !!

Thanks Jon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When the wife finishes shopping today, the rest of any money left will definately be headed your way for another order !!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hueygunner Rear Sight and Flash Suppressor Ream and Refinish

I bought one of Hueygunner's rear sight assemblies and had him ream and repark a USGI flash suppressor for me. As usual the turnaround was as fast as could be and his work is flawless. I can't recommend him too highly.

I also have one of his NM gas cylinder assemblies. I think I'll have him do one of my triggers next.

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
On a scale of 1 to 10 Hondo's an 11

Barrett Mags recieved, carefully packaged and as advertised.
Items were promptly shipped when funds were recieved and would definately do business with him again.
Extremely pleased with transaction as a whole.

·
Registered
583 Posts
A square 10 +1

CAR stock assy. Initially someone beat me to the deal but ended up being a welcher (on another site). Seller immediately contacted me for 2nds and I took it. Very smooth deal. Thanks

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
+1 for beard666

buy with confidence. Thanks! GI5

·
Registered
127 Posts
+1 for SGTPinder

He just purchased a Sadlak mount from me. Very courteous guy and quick to follow through on a transaction.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts