M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Hi,
Fantastic show had to hurry and finish season 2 as I have canceled Netflix....

Because of them teaming up with Obozo and Co.!!!

Reactions: luigi and Okra

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
That'll teach them! I am keeping my Flix, too many good shows on there to cancel over that kind of stuff.
Hi,
I'm sure I won't be missed but you do what you have to do!

I thought if we could get a real MAN in the White House, we could turn this Country around, but....

Seems there's to much STUPID with the American Voters these days!!!ICONEVIL

Attachments

Reactions: mb3

·
Registered
658 Posts
I just started watching season 1 and I'm hooked after 3 episodes. I tend to watch it while I'm on the treadmill which makes it a bit hard to follow the subtitles. I know that I can switch the audio to English but it drives me nutz when the actors lips are out of synch with the words

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
One of the best series on NF and perhaps the best of its kind I've seen anywhere. Certainly the most realistic. Israel should do more of this stuff... well of course maybe they do and we just don't get to see it. And I'll stick with the subtitles, dubbing is nearly always not the way to go.

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
BTW, the Norwegian series 'Nobel' is similar and pretty good too. Except I've never heard they're doing a Series 2.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
I’m through S 5. Hooked!

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
Checking out Fauda's background online, I see why the show is so realistic- for instance the lead character Doron, played by Lior Raz, is a guy who served for over 20 years in the real thing, the Israeli Duvdevan Unit. Aha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts