M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"Staff Alumni"
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought out some of my big ladies for a day at the range.
SA Scout

Carbon 50 Percission

SSK Ind. Fat Mac 95 Cal 8O

The target set at 100 meters

Can defenatly see the exit wounds of the 95

center is a 95 cal hit surounded by 50 cal hits

What I could find of the 95 cal bullet

close up of a 95 hit. Above and to right of Mirror

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha Steve,

I can't get over how big those shells are!!! 8O Geez!

Can you tell us more about that "canon" that you got there? I know it ain't a M14 type, but THIS is about the most unusual rifle I ever saw!

Good Gawd! You got some AWESOME stuff!!! What a shooting party you had there too! Man, that looked a day's worth of "FUN"!

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
"Staff Alumni"
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you tell us more about that "canon" that you got there?
Well let see. Its called the Fat Mac. It was built by J.D. Jones at SSK Ind. Built on a McBros action. No Idea about barrel. It is touted as the largest shouldered fired rifle in the world. To my knowledge only 2 were made with this one being # one. Weighs in at a whopping 86lbs 8O . Fires around a 2500 grain 95 cal round. If you have a caliber book the round I think is called a JDJ 95. Cost per round 35.00 8O The bark is bigger than the bite. Doesnt punch but more like shoves when fired. As long as you place your legs behind you for leverage its pretty comfortable to shoot. My 17 yr old son and wife both who weight less than 120lbs have fired it and lived to tell about it :lol:
so did you burn the car

shooting at a burning car is and pretty sweet experience
There is a fire ban on right now here :( I bought my wife a mud bogger off of ebay for 2300.00. I told her after I shot up the car she could run it over with it. :lol: The car had a dual purpose I got to shoot it up and see what a 95 could do and now she gets to run it over :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.