M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know where i can find some fake selector switches made from original USGI parts. It seems like a lot of people have them and i can't seem to find any websites that sell them anymore. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
600 Posts
hawk kits are great kits, but there is a waiting list, im still waiting for mine.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The Fulton Armory Fake Selectors are not made using USGI parts. To me they look chinzy, the Hawk kits are where it's at, but expect a wait!

·
Registered
600 Posts
a wait indeed, im approaching a year, whcih i have heard is the expected time, i knew a few people who have hit the year mark when they get theirs in the mail.

Mine has the switch not the button, as i find it to be authentic, even if its just for kicks at the range, but if i want to go full auto i just need to remember to not hold the stock so tightDI2

(scared the crap out of me the first time, i though i was dreaming, LOL)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Your right brother! Makes you feel like you should be getting interest on your money! LOL!

Production times:

"Orders can take somewhere between 3 weeks and 3 months or more to complete, so please be patient.

Due to medical issues, I am sorry to say that I can't be any more precise in my time frames."

About as funny as a "MEN AT WORK" sign that PENNDOT displays on our highways!

·
Registered
600 Posts
i have faith, i know he is busy with other things, i have checked in to make sure im still not forgotten.

i figured that since im not going with a cheapy econo kit that mine will take longer, plus like everyone else im sure this is not his main job.

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
The Fulton Armory Fake Selectors are not made using USGI parts. To me they look chinzy, the Hawk kits are where it's at, but expect a wait!

You are correct sir.

That's why I refer to them as "fake"

Sparrow hawk kits are made from original USGI demilled parts.GITEN

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like the Fulton switches. They do a good job filling the hole and it was also good enough to fool an old timer at the range last week. GI5

Sure, they're fake. Just as fake as the receivers they sit next to. GI5

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Make your own,not that difficult,parts are readily available.......

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
i like Hawk's kits. they look great!

i had a fulton switch before this one. im spoiled now. i cant except anything less.

·
Premium Member
4,074 Posts
Make your own,its a simple task with a dremel tool,and no waiting,you can get all the GI parts you need just about anywhere ,shouldnt cost you more than $25.oo .Ive made several for myself and some friends.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just finished installing the "dummy selector kit" on my SAI Scout Squad.I got this kit from "glockshot".I mailed him a U.S.Postal money order Friday,May 6th,it arrived on my door step yesterday a week later.It is the real deal USGI parts,and only took a little file work to fit it perfectly.I am completely satisfied to say the least.I wish I could do pictures to show how good it looks.THANKS "glockshot"!P.S.,This again ain't no FAKE SELECTOR,it's the USGI real deal!

·
Registered
600 Posts
I just finished installing the "dummy selector kit" on my SAI Scout Squad.I got this kit from "glockshot".I mailed him a U.S.Postal money order Friday,May 6th,it arrived on my door step yesterday a week later.It is the real deal USGI parts,and only took a little file work to fit it perfectly.I am completely satisfied to say the least.I wish I could do pictures to show how good it looks.THANKS "glockshot"!P.S.,This again ain't no FAKE SELECTOR,it's the USGI real deal!
don't be advertising any class 3 stuff lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
don't be advertising any class 3 stuff lol.
HA HA,yeah got to be careful,...How 'bout "REAL USGI PARTS DUMMY SELECTOR".Maybe that will appease the folks that WATCH over us.Anyway,I'm really pleased with the kit that "glockshot"sent,it's a dummy kit,and it looks great.It filled the void that needed to be filled.GI1

·
Registered
600 Posts
I got mine in today, will be installing it very soon with pictures to boot!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts