M14 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 500 rounds of FULTON Armory Match 308 I got in 2003, just starting too play with it now but befor I get too involved with it I would like too know if it is any good. Used the search button no help. Would someone like too jump in and give there .02 on how many reloadings I can expect? I have other brass 1k OFV and 2k AFF 91 all once fired, and some of both twice fired. Thanks in advance. Packing a 45

·
Administrator
17,177 Posts
The Royal Ordnance of Indian headstamp OFV, the brass I would review what years you have before reloading the military surplus brass from them. http://m14forum.com/ammunition/7205-indian-ammo-warning-read.html

The Australian, '91 AFF is one of two years I know that the primers are Boxer.

The Frankford Arsenal, FA made some great match grade ammunition. I don't have any experience with Fulton Armory ammunition at all, sorry.

DI5

·
Rest in Peace
908 Posts
You need to be more specific. FA, as it appears in your subject title, usually means Frankford Arsenal. But, in the text you say "Fulton Armory". Which is it?? A photo of a headstamp would help.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More Info.

The Royal Ordnance of Indian headstamp OFV, the brass I would review what years you have before reloading the military surplus brass from them. http://m14forum.com/ammunition/7205-indian-ammo-warning-read.html

The Australian, '91 AFF is one of two years I know that the primers are Boxer.

The Frankford Arsenal, FA made some great match grade ammunition. I don't have any experience with Fulton Armory ammunition at all, sorry.

DI5
YES You are correct it is Frankford Arsenal 63 match once fired. The OFV 97 ammo I think it was 300 rounds. I had too buy to get the once fired brass along with the cream of 18 boxes of new unopened FA Match 63 I had too buy in a package deal. Later the new ammo was stolen along with a few other 50 cal. ammo cans of 45 acp and 2 cans of colt GI mags. I had 75. 50 cal. cans all had labels. Movers had a good day. The OFV I do not shoot, I pulled down a few years back weighed them and put them away, use the brass and pills for putting holes in dirt. I bought five cases of the AFF and dealer slipped in two cases of 1990 Berden, along with three cases of 1991 boxer. Didn't know untill I started breaking pins.Side note it was 9 years Before I saw the Indian ammo warning. Thanks again Packing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts