M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a buyer interested in a TRW op rod I have for sale on the classifieds. They live on the Netherlands. Is it legal to sell (export) to him?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
most likely NOT. need to check there are export restrictions on things firearm related. better not to run afoul for a few dollars.

Reactions: bd_p98

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
ITAR laws and regulations will probably prevent it here or there.

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
Anything used by the military can sometimes have restrictions. Scopes and some parts.

I am not aware about old us go bolts, but I bet it would be illegal.

Sometimes the foreign guys contact you and I don't think they are bad guys but just need parts and they think since we are allies it's ok.

They may have something like the cmp that they can go through.

We have a new member from east Europe who was issued a real deal m14 by their government as a civilian due to recent Russe - Ukraine clashes.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Anything used by the military can sometimes have restrictions. Scopes and some parts.

I am not aware about old us go bolts, but I bet it would be illegal.

Sometimes the foreign guys contact you and I don't think they are bad guys but just need parts and they think since we are allies it's ok.

They may have something like the cmp that they can go through.

We have a new member from east Europe who was issued a real deal m14 by their government as a civilian due to recent Russe - Ukraine clashes.
Any chance we could see some pictures of that?

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
I'm not sure if ITARS applies to individual , non-commercial sellers.

Commercial parts/gun-stuff sellers will not ship outside CONUS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts