M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this not long ago from a fellow forum member. It is an excellent unaltered almost perfect stock. I bought it without the rear metal and installed an excellent KMt butt plate assembly with NOS rear swivel. Th proof stamps are damn near perfect. The stock has no cracks and only a couple marks. One would be hard pressed to find one much better. After all this I really just prefer USGI fiberglass.

250.00 plus actual shipping. SOLD

Attachments

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Nice score I almost was gonna snag it, kinda regret waiting. :cautious:
m14brian
If it does not work I'll send you a PM. I have a Big Red really nice birch that my Springfield/TRW assembly will not sit flush in
so hopefully this one will replace Big Red. Something about the legs, above my pay grade.

·
Registered
120 Posts
If it does not work I'll send you a PM. I have a Big Red really nice birch that my Springfield/TRW assembly will not sit flush in
so hopefully this one will replace Big Red. Something about the legs, above my pay grade.
It’s not unusual to need to remove and fit the stock liner to some of the aftermarket receiver legs. It’s pretty easy.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
It’s not unusual to need to remove and fit the stock liner to some of the aftermarket receiver legs. It’s pretty easy.
For a regular guy . . . yes, for a klutz like me?
Result would be a destroyed stock.
Besides, this one is much nicer stock . . . hope it works okay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts