M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
I started school at ASU in August of 1993 and have met Pat on a few occasions. He seemed like a vary nice and down to earth guy. I think everybody in the Phoenix Valley was pretty amazed when he announced he was going into the Army to be a Ranger. It was a mater of fact thing for him; there was no doubt that he wouldn’t become a Ranger. He had been there and done that with the NFL and wanted to serve his country. Kinda sounds like Joe Foss’ story in reverse. May they both rest in peace.

-Chris

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Wdigeorge

Thanks for the post, he is one of many, in sports and in life he worked harder to excel, to be the best he could be.
We do have more of him, they are all the others in uniform serving our Country. They are also the ones who have given their All in this fight, the families and friends who will miss them, by their sacrifice we remain "the land of the free and the home of the brave".

More: http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=4926440&section=news

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
A selfless man leaving a very large paycheck, new wife and job to stand up and fight for what he believed in. That to me is conviction, Gods speed to him and my prayers for his family.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.