M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm noticing that Enterprise arms is selling M14 type semi receivers.

Does anyone know anything about them?

www.entreprise.com/m1a2.htm

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Their website is showing that the standard receivers are sold out and they only have rear lugged and front and rear lugged receivers for sale. A number of other items on the site are out of stock also. Does not bode well..............

·
Registered
Custom service rifle builder
8,101 Posts
Maybe...

The web site was published in 2007 and there has been no word that they are actually producing receivers at this time. Note that the standard receiver is "sold out". My experience with Entreprise receivers was dismal to say the least. I can't recommend them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Entreprise

I personally had dealings with them in "94" over some FAL receivers. I bought 2 and 1 wasn't completed being machined.
I contacted them and they said send it back on my dime and pay return shipping and they'll fix it.
I said I paid for a complete receiver but they admonished me because I got such a good deal that I should be glad I've got one to begin with.
So, my next comment is, I WOULDN"T DO BUSSINESS WITH THEM IN ANY FORM.
I guess it still stings.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wasn't really considering one of theirs, I was just surprised there was another receiver out there I'd not heard of (I know I'm not all knowing but am rather well read)..

Still thinking on a 762 receiver if reviews still continue to be good. They're here in Ohio so I may just go up there and look at their products..

Thanks for the feed back.. maybe with 762 and other receivers such as LRB, Fulton, SAI and the one who shall remain nameless, the M14 can live on !

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm noticing that Enterprise arms is selling M14 type semi receivers.

Does anyone know anything about them?

www.entreprise.com/m1a2.htm
I know they make a sub-standard M14 product as I made the mistake of buying one and had an ongoing battle with them for about a year. They had to replace the receiver three times and it still was so far out of spec it wouldn't work no matter what was done with it. They lost a NIW TRW bolt I sent them and refused to replace it. They have a sub-standard product, no quality control, no customer service, no ethics, and their gunsmith must have trained at a blacksmith school in Pakistain. I finally sent the last bad receiver back for a refund and only received half of the value I paid. I guess I was lucky just to get that back. IMHO I would not buy any product from them.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I must be very lucky. I have 2 of them and both are good. I had Ron Smith go through both of them to be sure.

Regards

Ox

1 - 9 of 9 Posts